Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yikes

I am giving my testimony at Recovery at the Village exactly two weeks from tonight, less than two weeks, one week, six days and 22 hours (I think). I have had in the past MAJOR MAJOR stage fright. I'm talking about heart pounding, eyes dilated, can't breath, kind of stage fright and when I talk I sound like a squeaky mouse because my throat is closed off. I am asking for all of your prayers; prayers for God to completely envelope me and to take away the fear, prayers that my testimony is glory given to God and the truth is told in love, prayers against Satan's attacks through sickness, accidents and fear most of all. I am really looking forward to sharing my story in hopes that others can see how amazing God is and how great is His love for us!

I will be sharing my testimony on October 16th at 7:30PM, thanks again.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Man I soo wish I could be there for your testimony. Will you send me your written copy by email? I would love to read it!

Love,
Caroline

Rachel said...

No problem Caroline, I'll send you a copy once I'm finished.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you, Rachel! I know you'll do a good job. When it's something your passionate about, you're unstoppable. I've seen that.

Love,
Becca

Anonymous said...

How'd it go?

Your birthday is Wednesday! When can I deliver your cake?