Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's been a while

I don't know what's happened around here and why I haven't posted in a week, no wait I do...FOOTBALL! Colin is now playing football for a local league and oh boy is it a time intensive sport! Practice is 3 days a week plus a game on Saturday. So his time has to be very well managed. You know I have always dreaded him playing football because being the accident prone child that he is I figured it wouldn't be long before he'd get hurt again. Well obviously he could get hurt falling up or down the stairs right here in our home so that getting hurt business is really out of my control (he is always in God's hands, not mine!). But I can't tell you how fun it is to watch him practice out there. Yesterday for the first time they actually got to tackle each other and throw the ball and get in each others face! They're so cute, little mini men. So despite the tight new schedule I'm actually enjoying this, probably as much as Colin is! I will try and get a good picture to post here.

In the mean time, pray for safety, pray for my sanity and pray for fun!

No comments: