Sunday, September 21, 2008

Funny

I just had a funny thought. Well let me back up a little bit more. I was bored and reading through random blogs, no one I knew just looking at blog after blog. One thing I noticed is that there are a lot of blogs out there with moms taking pictures of their babies, toddlers and preschoolers. I think I looked at around 25 blogs and that's what the majority of them were, some newlyweds but mostly blogs about children. I thought it kind of funny how you rarely see a blog about teenagers. Actually I did not see one blog where they had pictures of their teens. I suppose that's natural cause they're not around much when they are teens, but why do you suppose the moms aren't following around the teens with a camera like they are their babies? LOL I know...I need to go to bed and be off the Internet for the day. But just a funny thought to ponder.

No comments: