Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Amazing Love

My confession to God this week has been my sin of loving money. I have allowed the love of money to overcome my love for my husband, love for my children, for myself and most ultimately my love for God. That is where it is broken down, that is what God has been slowly opening my eyes to since January. But this is a seed that was planted many many years ago and something that I allowed to take root in my early 20's and to take over my heart until now. Oh I am a mess, I am a sinner, I am a worm! How is it that God can love me? How can he look past my sin and love me? This is the depths of my heart, the depths of my depravity...but there is probably more, there always is. I am so thankful for Christ, He is my Savior, my Hope. He died to cover my sins. Amazing love, how can it be?

No comments: