Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rain

I had to post this before it left me, before I forgot. Last night while I was prayer journaling I had a vision of myself. Actually this is what I wrote, "Oh God I am standing in the wilderness, arms stretched out wide, head high with eyes closed, rain is pouring down on me, pouring - pouring, my face is weeping Lord, but I am at peace. You are there; above, below, behind, beside and near me. There is a small glimpse of light on the horizon, just a sliver. I am ready, hopeful-you are God, all Glory, all Power, significant and all praised. Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...My Savior. I rest in You, in only You."

I received a devotional in my e-mail this morning by www.desiringgod.com. After hastily reading through it I felt the Holy Spirit nudging me to read it again. Here is what it said, Deuteronomy 32:1-3 “Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak,and let the earth hear the words of my mouth.2 May my teaching drop as the rain,my speech distill as the dew,like gentle rain upon the tender grass,and like showers upon the herb.3 For I will proclaim the name of the Lord;ascribe greatness to our God!"

I love our Great God, how He speaks to us in so many ways, He is amazing, He is great, He is to be praised forever more.

No comments: